Monday, May 2, 2011

lower manhattan

last night i was watching shows on my dvr, one of which was the finale of the tv show America's Next Great Restaurant.  i wanted Spice Coast to win, and planned to try it today, which would have put me in lower manhattan walking past Ground Zero.  instead Soul Daddy won.  i wasnt that keen on trying it, but then when i was watching Watch What Happens Live, Andy Cohen told me that Osama bin Laden was killed.  i immediately opened up my computer to see what was going on.  having frequently checked in on the construction progress at Ground Zero, i decided that today was another good day to see the progress.  below are photos.





my thoughts and prayers remain with the 9/11 victims and their families.  thank you to the police, firefighters, navy seals and all responders.

No comments:

Post a Comment